Hydrafacial treatment is a hydradermabrasion procedure that is the easiest and fastest way of addressing various skin issues with exfoliation, cleansing, hydration, extraction, and antioxidants simultaneously. As a result, it produces beautiful skin, rejuvenating it through cleaning out clogged pores, resurfacing dry and uneven skin, and providing long-lasting hydration.
It is a very gentle, pain-free facial treatment – simply lie back and relax while we apply the patented Hydrafacial device to your face, and you feel the gentle exfoliation take place, removing impurities and boosting the hydration of your skin.
At Aging Young Aesthetics, we love the Hydrafacial for its fantastic results. Unlike traditional facials, the Hydrafacial is entirely customizable, delivers great results, and is actually a pleasant, comfortable experience.
The Hydrafacial Process
The first phase of the facial exfoliates the skin creating a bright, blemish-free complexion. It also creates a smoother, more permeable surface area onto which the serums are applied and absorbed into the skin. We then use Hydrafacial’s own vortex pressure technology and hydradermabrasion techniques to open up your pores and clean the dead skin using a serum of lactic acid, glucosamine, and botanical extracts.
Afterward, we administer salicylic acid and glycolic acid to dissolve impurities like blackheads. Then using Vortex Extraction and another serum of salicylic acid and honey extract, the impurities are sucked out of the skin. This sounds scary, but it’s a very simple procedure that gently removes sebum, dirt, and other impurities, while the massaging sensation also improves lymphatic drainage and leads to incredible facial rejuvenation.
Lastly, we add serums created just for you that contain ingredients like hyaluronic acid, powerful antioxidants, and Proteins. We allow the serums to penetrate in while you lay under a LightStim LED light which boosts the collagen production in your skin, drastically improves wrinkles near your eyes, forehead, and cheeks, and evens out your skin tone reducing the appearance of brown spots. The LED light treatment also helps to reduce any redness you have gotten from the extractions.
Then before you know it, you’re all done! All in all, you can expect to be in the chair for 30-60 minutes, depending on which hydrafacial treatment you choose. We recommend getting a HydraFacial once a month.
What can Hydrafacial treatment do for me?
● Hydrates dry and flaky skin.
● Produces smoother skin.
● Works efficiently for all skin types.
● Decreases the appearance of large pores.
● Improves skin elasticity and firmness.
● Empties congested skin.
● Clears discoloration and brown spots.
Is Hydrafacial treatment right for me?
Luckily, hydrafacial treatment is ideal for everyone, and at Aging Young Aesthetics, we customize your treatment and choose medical-grade serums to address your specific skin conditions and cosmetic goals.
How does Hydrafacial treatment work?
Cell turnover is enhanced with spiral-shaped microdermabrasion applicators, removing dead skin cells. A vacuum extraction process penetrates deep to clean pores. Additionally, hydrating serums are also applied to nourish dry skin.
Can I have add-ons on my Hydrafacial treatment?
If you want to double your benefits in hydrafacial treatment, you can opt for add-on services. There are options such as Hydrafacial Keravive and Hydrafacial Back Treatment. To give you guidance on what to choose, let us discuss them separately.
Hydrafacial Scalp Treatment Keravive
● This process involves using an innovative and relaxing treatment for healthier-looking hair. It nourishes, cleanses, hydrates, and stimulates the scalp for healthy and firm hair growth. Keravive is suitable for you if you experience different irritation of your scalps like dryness, flakiness, and itchiness. The treatment is also ideal for those who suffer from excessive hair loss and hair thinning.
Specifically, Hydrafacial Keravive can help in several ways, such as:
● – Improved scalp health
● – Reduction of scalp dryness
● – Decreased scalp flaking
● – Quicker hair growth
● – Works even for colored hair
● – Works on hair extensions
Hydrafacial Back Treatment
● The Hydrafacial MD back treatment is soothing and refreshing on your back, so if you love back massages, this is for you! The treatment provides all the skin-refreshing effects of the Hydrafacial to produce glowing skin everywhere. It includes extractions, cleansing, hydration, and exfoliation. It also has Vortex-Fusion antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and Proteins. This treatment is also composed of salicylic and acid peel.
Other advantages of the back treatment are:
● – Prevention of back acne.
● – Gently heals dry skin on the back.
● – Eases tension in back muscles.
Results: The results are most likely visible immediately after the treatment. Your skin will feel smoother and hydrated but make sure to administer proper aftercare to maintain the results.
Treatment: Continuous treatments are greatly recommended to retain healthy skin results. We recommend one treatment per month to improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and congested and oily skin.
Maintaining Hydrafacial treatment results.
At Aging Young Aesthetics, you can get the most out of your hydrafacial treatments by adding a medical-grade booster. If budget is what stresses you, we offer a FREE $90.00 Dermaplaning add-on when you get the Platinum Hydrafacial session. This is for a limited time only!