The BioRePeel is a deep chemical peel that carefully removes the top layer of skin to reveal the smooth, glowing layer underneath.
Considered a 35% trichloroacetic acid peel (TCA), it exfoliates the skin’s surface while stimulating collagen and elastin production.
The BioRePeel is formulated with the following:
- TCA 35% – improves skin texture
- Salicylic acid – used to decongest and clear pores
- Tartaric and Lactobionic acids – both great for brightening the skin and promoting healing
- Vitamin C – considered one of the top holy grails for skin, it reduces dullness and improves skin hydration
- Amino Acids & B12 – used for the stimulation and formation of new, healthier skin cells
The BioRePeel is a multifunctional peel in its use for both acne prone skin as well as its accompanying anti-aging benefits.
Some of the benefits of the BioRePeel include:
- No downtime
- Suitable for all skin types and ages
- Offers an infusion of vitamins and antioxidants without injections/needles
- Improves acne marks and scars
- May be used all year round
- Great for multiple areas including the face, neck, hands, arms, and feet
After a BioRePeel session, you may notice smaller pores, brighter complexion, and tighter-feeling rejuvenated skin. Some minor redness and of course, peeling are expected and should subside quickly.
Because your skin will be sensitive following a BioRePeel treatment, you should avoid using active products for at least 2 weeks (AHAs, BHAs, retinols). You should also avoid excessive UV exposure and make sure to wear a high-SPF sunscreen every day. Finally, hold off on other aesthetic treatments including wrinkle relaxers, fillers, threads, waxing, and bleaching.
The recommended regimen for BioRePeel is 3-6 treatments every two weeks. However, everyone’s skin is different, so results and frequency of treatments may vary.
Duluth Med Spa Peels
Duluth Med Spa offers clinically tested and proven chemical peels. The BioRePeel and the VI Chemical Peel are two of the best on the market, and clients at our Duluth, MN, med spa have seen noticeable results.
Our providers will work with you to understand your skin concerns and skin type, and then come up with a chemical peel treatment plan.
Book your peel appointment with us today!